10 Tips For Coping With Exam Stress
Do you suffer from exam tension? Do your mind freezes during exams, even if you know all the answers?
Do you sometimes find it hard to breathe?
If so, you're not alone! Many people suffer from high tension before and during exams.
Here are our tips for dealing with stress when getting ready for an exam:
1. Drink herbal tea, avoid coffee.
2. Take a warm shower, or better: A long warm bath.
3. Turn off the lights and listen to calming music for a few minutes every few hours.
4. Find some time to exercise to release tension.
5. Avoid stressful company, surround yourself with optimistic people.
6. Set realistic goals.
7. Think positive. If you find it to be to difficult, find someone to talk to.
8. Practice enough days in advance.
9. Practice mindfulness, notice how your thoughts are imagining the worst. Notice that it's only thoughts.
Completed the GRE exam succesfully? Congratulations! Convert GRE to GMAT here